Whether it be industrial or civil, 7,500 square feet or 750,000 square feet, let J.J. White’s experience and expertise help you realize your next general construction project.
No matter what the project, building your project with J.J. White offers distinct advantages. J.J. White guarantees turnkey responsibility, and can contract for complete facilities requiring both civil and mechanical disciplines. This gives clients the benefits of single-source accountability, low cost, flexible scheduling and on-time completion.
J.J. White employs the largest full-time work force in the Mid-Atlantic region, including several hundred craftsmen and 110 supervisors, with an average of 20 years experience.
Today, J.J. White serves clients in the pharmaceutical, commercial, industrial, and institutional industries. J.J. White’s clients are located throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Letters of Commendation
- Temple Dental Renovation
- “...displayed great attention to detail, professionalism and pride...”
- Steinberg Conference Center
- “...they arrived quickly and were able to solve our window problem efficiently!!”
- Temple School of Pharmacy
- “I can only use superlatives to describe the outstanding level of professionalism exhibited by Mr. Gallagher and his work crews.”
- Thomas Jefferson Univeristy (Main Building).
- “...I really appreciate the assistance, expertise and patience your staff provided.”
- Fairmount Park Art Association
- “...we were most impressed with your company and would recommend J.J. White, Incorporated without reservation.”
- Carpenter's Hall
- “I was very pleased with those who worked on Saturday to get the ramp to its final resting place.”
- Carpenter's Hall
- “This project is testament to the wisdom of putting together a good project team who freely cooperate and communicate.”
- Immaculate Mary Home
- “…Our residents and staff were treated with the utmost courtesy and respect by J.J. White’s staff.”
- Korean War Memorial
- “Great care was taken by the entire project team to assure that the purity of the message, the intent of the design, and the passion and dedication of the veterans were met.”
- Morrison-Knudsen Corporation
- “…J.J. White’s betterment of project safety goals which resulted in the safe completion of the difficult and potentially dangerous work…”