Great Leaders Ask Great Questions
Please take time to ask yourself these questions and how it applies to our work sites every day
- What are the hazards of the job you are doing right now?
- What did you do today to ensure you, your coworkers, and this job are safe?
- What do you expect of me when it comes to your safety?
- What is our largest barrier here to achieving zero injuries?
- Describe 5 hazards that you frequently face at our site:
- Have we given you the right tools, training, time, and resources to complete your job safely?
- When was the last time you shut down a job or equipment due to safety concerns? Were you treated respectfully and appreciatively when you did?
- If you could change on thing about our safety programs and processes, what would it be?
- Do you know how to report an incident or unsafe situation?
- What proactive safety goals have you discussed with your supervisor for this year?