Assess & Mitigate Hazards Before Working
Develop and communicate a work plan that identifies, evaluates and controls hazards.
WHEN PREPARING FOR ANY WORK YOU MUST:
- Develop scope of work, identify equipment involved and procedures to be followed.
- Perform only approved scope of work.
- Perform risk assessment with all personnel involved and mitigate hazards.
- Obtain and comply with required permits.
- Utilize required critical PPE.
- Only perform tasks for which you are trained and qualified.
EVERY WORKER, EVERY TASK, EVERY TIME – ASK:
- What am I about to do?
- How can someone get hurt?
- What am I going to do about it?