Impairment & You
Physical or mental impairment
• A worker with a physical or mental impairment which may affect the worker’s ability to safely perform assigned work must inform his or her supervisor or employer of the impairment, and must not knowingly do work where the impairment may create an undue risk to the worker or anyone else
Impairment by alcohol, drug or other substance
• A person must not enter or remain at any workplace while the person’s ability to work is affected by alcohol, a drug or other substance so as to endanger the person or anyone else.
- Every worker must ensure that the worker’s ability to work without risk to his or her health or safety, or to the health or safety of any other person, is not impaired by alcohol, drugs or other causes.
- 100% Compliance with the drug and alcohol policy
- NO DRUG OR ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION ON SITE.
- Failure to comply will result with IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.