Job Descriptions and Duties:
- 5-15 plus years’ experience working for an electrical contracting company
- Experience planning and budgeting financial projections
- Purchase project materials and job costs and project billings
- Supervise field employees and schedule labor requirements
- Responsible for managing both local and remote projects (70/30)
- Review, approve or escalate contract T&C’s as required based on business goals
- Manage project financial milestones
- Manage labor expenses for internal resources and subcontractors
- Coordinate and complete all potential change orders
- Manage and monitor project risk with escalation as required
- Ensure compliance with time tracking and financial records
- Manage acceptance testing, sign off and project close-out
- Provide project leadership
- Assume ownership of project success
- Team player with excellent communication skills
If interested in this position please fill out the form below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JJ White Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or protected veteran status.
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.