The Field Accountant is responsible for assisting the Controller in controlling and executing all matters relating to the administrative and accounting functions of JJ White Inc. This position includes administrative and accounting goals, the plans to meet those goals, working with other employees as necessary, and the follow-up required to ensure the department is moving forward at all times as directed by the Controller. This is a full-time position and reports to the Controller.
- Strong background in A/R , A/P and Payroll
- Data Entry to Customer’s cost/billing system
- Ensure that information is collected to maintain accurate reports
- Payroll – entry and verification
- Accounting experience with a mid-size to large company is preferred.
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be computer literate, including proficiency in use of MS Office Suite of programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and other data base applications as required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Successful candidate must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, and effectively prioritize assignments
JJ White Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or protected veteran status.
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.