Job Title: Field Accountant (On-Site)
Job Location: Trainer, PA
Division: JJ White: CLOUGH North America
Reports to (Position): Controller
- Internal Stakeholders
- Project Manager
Job Purpose / Duties
The Onsite Field Accountant is responsible for assisting with controlling and executing all matters relating to the administrative and accounting functions of JJ White Inc. This position includes administrative and accounting goals, working with other employees as necessary, and the follow-up required to ensure the department is moving forward at all times as directed. This is a full-time position, reporting to the Controller.
Core Duties include:
- Data entry into customer’s cost/billing system; ensuring client invoices are promptly issued in line with contractual arrangements and receivables are maintained to payment terms.
- Ensure that accounting and payroll data is collected to maintain accurate reports.
- Entry and verification of hours worked and ensure hours worked are forwarded to payroll timely.
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure all timesheets have been submitted and approved within the specified timeframes.
- Ensure payroll reconciliations are prepared in accordance with month end reporting deadlines.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as needed.
- Comply with JJ White / Clough Code of Conduct
- Understand & demonstrate JJ White / Clough values and principles.
- Must be computer literate, including proficiency in use of MS Office Suite of programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and other data base applications as required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment with field supervision & project manager.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Successful candidate must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and effectively prioritize assignments.
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
- Must be able to pass background screening/drug test.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in similar role.
- Accounting experience with a mid-size to large company is preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-tasking environment under time pressures and deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimum direction.
- Union experience desired but not required.
Interested? Apply Now!
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.