Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: JJ White Home Office
5500 Bingham St.
Philadelphia, PA 19120
Division: JJ White: CLOUGH North America
Reports to (Position): Group VP / Group Manager
- Management Team
- Specialist Consultants
Job Purpose / Duties
The Project Manager is responsible for successful planning, execution, monitoring, and completion of projects.
- Deliver projects free from incidents, injuries and environmental harm by providing leadership and ensuring overall safety and quality of the work.
- Proper set up of all projects including but not limited to project kick-off meetings, cost phases and allowables, project schedule, weekly cost control reporting, and oversight of material purchases and subcontractor issuance
- Contribute to tender submissions and review all bid documentation including bid estimate.
- Arrange progress claims and documentation required under the contract to be prepared in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor manpower needs at various stages of the project, material deliveries and subcontractor performance.
- Review and compare the bid set of drawing against the construction set of drawing
- Conduct audits as needed and walk jobsite regularly to ensure quality and progress.
- Understand the contract documents including but not limited to change order procedure, billing / invoicing procedure, payment terms and general conditions
- Prepare and submit a COR (Change Order Request) for all scope growths, ensuring work is executed only with a contract change
- Manage all general conditions and all costs associated with the project.
- Prepare lessons learned summary upon project close out.
- Comply with JJ White / Clough Code of Conduct
- Understand & demonstrate JJ White / Clough values and principles.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize large volumes of work under tight timeframes effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to enable effective communications with all stakeholders
- The ability to work constructively in a team environment
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in construction management or equivalent
- 10 years’ relevant construction experience in similar role;
- Experience working in a multi-tasking environment under time pressures and deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- M&A / start-up experience strongly preferred.
- Union experience desired.
Interested? Apply Now!
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.