JJ White Inc., is seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated individual for our quality control department. This individual must ensure that best practices are implemented, customer and code compliance requirements are met, and an improved quality culture and performance is delivered.
- Review and development of work packages including:
- Quality Work Plans
- Weld Mapping / Logging
- Flange Mapping / Logging
- Pressure Test Packages
- Performance qualification of Welders
- Visual Inspection of welds
- Development of Code repair packages for BP&V repairs and alterations
- Development and Oversight of Inspection & Test Plans
- Ensure Code, Customer and JJ White policy requirements are followed and met.
- Inspections in accordance with requirements.
- Verification and documentation.
- Coordination with sub-contractors for NDE, PWHT, Coatings, etc.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic computer proficiency.
- Experience with ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Codes.
- Proven field quality control experience.
- 5 years Industrial (Petrochemical) experience is preferred.
- Minimum ANST Level II visual certification, AWS Certified Welding Inspector, or API certification.
- General knowledge of welding processes including:
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.