Job Title: Senior Human Resources Advisor
Division: Clough North America- JJ White
Location: Philadelphia, PA and Hybrid
Reports to: President, JJ White
The Sr. HR Advisor is responsible for leading HR initiatives and processes for the JJ White business to include but not limited to recruitment, employee engagement, performance management, and change management efforts in accordance with Clough standards and business objectives.
- Provide advice and support to leadership, managers and employees across various offices and client site locations, assisting with all human resource policy and procedural matters, and providing coaching and counsel as applicable.
- Assess existing policies and procedures, identify gaps and areas for improvement; providing recommended amendments that align with business objectives in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and amendment of HR initiatives pertaining to benefits, compensation, and employee recognition.
- Introduce and oversee annual performance review process, providing training and support to managers and employees alike regarding the process.
- Partner with managers in support of all recruitment, employee relations, discipline, retention, termination, and organizational matters.
- Ensure all procedures and operating standards are adhered to among staff and management.
- Provide support with any/all HR system implementation efforts to include reporting, data loads, validation, and testing.
- Prepare reports and data analysis across a range of HR metrics as needed.
- Work with managers and payroll staff to resolve timekeeping and pay entitlement discrepancies.
- Enter timely and accurate data into HRIS as needed regarding hires, employee movements, performance ratings, compensation, and any/all changes to employees.
- Interpret and analyze market data and provide guidance and support relative to benefits administration and compensation
- Determine training and development needs and identify opportunities to support.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize large volumes of work under tight timeframes effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to enable effective communications with all stakeholders
- The ability to work constructively in a matrix team environment
- Relevant Bachelor and / or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in similar role and in a multi-tasking environment under time pressures and deadlines.
- HR System implementation experience preferred.
- M&A / start-up HR experience strongly preferred.
- Union experience preferred.
Workday (HRIS system) experience strongly preferred.
Interested? Apply Now!
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.