Site Quality Control Manager – Roxana, IL
JJ White is seeking a detail oriented, self-motivated individual for our quality control department. This individual must ensure that procedures and best practices are implemented and followed, code and customer requirements are met, and an improved quality culture and performance is delivered.
- Development of work packages for Process Piping, Boilers & Pressure Vessels, and API Storage Tanks.
- Interface with the customer and when required the Authorized Inspector.
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code repairs and alterations in accordance with NBIC.
- Ensure Code, Customer and JJ White policy requirements are followed and met.
- Inspections in accordance with requirements.
- Verification and documentation.
- Performance qualification.
- Coordination with sub-contractors for NDE, PWHT, Coatings, etc.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Management and oversight of quality control professionals dedicated to Maintenance, Capital and Turnaround work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic computer proficiency.
- Experience with ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Codes.
- Proven field quality control experience.
- 5 years Industrial (Petrochemical) experience is preferred.
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector
- General knowledge of welding processes including:
For consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Apply Now!
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.