Line of Fire: Potential
Objects with Fall Potential
• Not all objects may be overhead; be especially mindful of top-heavy items and items being transported by forklift or flatbed.
Objects with Roll Potential
• Secure objects that can roll such as tools, cylinders and poles.
• Secure rolling stock using approved binders; apply parking brakes or use chocks to prevent movement.
• Springs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can release tremendous energy if compression as tension is suddenly released.
Pressurized Cylinders and Lines
• Safety standards for compressed cylinders include securing all tanks upright and installing caps when not in use.