Don’t Let Your Luck Run Out
Safety does not come naturally–it requires you to constantly ask questions and educate yourself. Your attitude and your behaviour will ultimately determine how safe you are.
- Become involved with your safety team.
- Help with safety training and safety meetings.
- Suggest safer work practices and procedures.
- Know your role in an emergency.
- Take responsibility for housekeeping.
- Read the labels on chemical containers.
- Think about your back.
- Wear your PPE.
- Use the Stop Work Authority when in doubt.