A Message to Our Clients Regarding COVID-19
The health and well-being of our team and community is JJ White, Incorporated’s top priority. JJ White, Inc. has an extensive business continuity plan in place in the event that our corporate headquarters is required to go into mandated quarantine.
We would like to preemptively assure clients that your work will to the best of our ability continue to process and execute all work as normal if a quarantine goes into effect.
- Immediate 14-day quarantine of the building
- Enactment of JJ White, Inc.’s Business Continuity Plan, allowing for all work to continue uninterrupted
– All consumer report requests will be processed as normal
– All business-critical, client-specific processes will proceed as normal
– All client-related communications will function as normal (calls, emails, etc.)
– All operating departments and services will run as normal
– All business-critical, compliance-related processes will progress as normal
(consumer disputes, client compliance)
Additionally, JJ White, Inc. is working with our vendors to ensure they have business continuity plans in place, allowing uninterrupted completion of projects. We are monitoring court closures, education/employment delays, and government delays. We will proactively notify clients of any disruptions in services due to closures outside of our control.
We understand the concern you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers as the situation evolves. JJ White, Inc. is closely monitoring the strategies recommended by the CDC and other public health departments. The CDC’s guidelines can be found on their website.
JJ White will also be utilizing Thermal Scanners to check for potential spiking fevers, implementation date is dependent upon delivery.
If you have any questions, please see our list of key personnel available to address your needs.
We wish you, your colleagues, and your family strength and health during these trying times.