The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Confer with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly schedule to support and preserve the Contract Project Schedule
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required
- Dictate or prepare project reports for management, client, or others
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Take part and assist with the pre-planning and conceptual phase
- Develop relationships with clients and stakeholders and maintain them moving forward
- Work with subcontractors – create and maintain positive relationships
- Assist in developing and maintaining the project schedule
- 2+ Years of experience working for a GC, Subcontractor, or Developer
- Light Industrial and/or Commercial project experience is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a construction-related-field is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Applicable software knowledge is preferred
JJ White Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested? Apply Now!
J.J. WHITE INCORPORATED is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Our Company will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment or retaliation) on account of a person's sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, handicap, disability or any other protected group or status.